Workshops- One off events giving variety and the opportunity to try new things
Private sessions- Bespoke service booked by the client
Ts&Cs are boring, but they keep everyone safe and on the same page.
*Please note: These are the terms and conditions for Evolution Wellness. Be aware that the venue or host of our classes/courses/workshops may have their own T&Cs that must be adhered to and differ to ours.
A health disclaimer and terms & conditions form MUST be signed before participating in any Private/class/course/workshop.
Unfortunately we are unable to allow anyone who has not signed these documents to participate. I
f you would like to see a copy of the health disclaimer and/or terms & conditions prior to committing to a private/class/course/workshop, please do e-mail us and we would be happy to provide this.
The minimum age able to attend private/classes/courses/workshops provided by Evolution Wellness is 18 years of age.
· Privates must be paid in full at the time of booking.
· Tasters must be paid in full at the time of booking
· Classes must be paid in full at the time of booking.
· Workshops must paid in full at the time of booking unless otherwise stated.
· Courses can be paid in full or a space reserved. Your space on a course is not considered reserved until a 25% non-refundable payment has been received.
· Courses must be paid in FULL a minimum two weeks prior to the start date. Start dates and full payment dates will be sent in your information pack when booking.
· Some courses and intensive treatment packages may be offered on an installment basis. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this.
· Students/clients arriving more than 10 minutes late will be unable to attend the class/course/workshop and forfeit their payment. This is out of respect to other students and the instructor, whose session may be disturbed or compromised as a result. If arrival is within this time, the instructor has the right to ask late student/client to wait for a suitable moment to begin session/class/course/workshop participation.
· Payments are non-refundable for any reason that is out of our control on all privates/classes/courses/workshops.
This includes but not limited to: illness or family illness, unexpected working commitments, traffic or transport issues, adverse weather conditions, injury, holidays or simply deciding you no longer wish to attend.
· Whilst we go above and beyond to avoid cancelling any scheduled event, we recognise that this may be a rare occurrence. If this affects your class/workshop you are able to request a full refund. Courses that have a week cancelled will have an extra week added to make up for lost lesson time. If you are unable to attend the newly scheduled final lesson, you will be compensated for the loss of this part.
· Classes/courses/workshops MAY be transferred to another individual if done with a minimum of 48 hours' notice to Evolution Wellness, the event has already been paid in full and the new student/client is prepared to sign the relevant legal documents. Transferal of a class/course/workshop to another person may incur a small charge due to admin/processing charges we receive as a result. You will be informed if this is the case.
· Any individual attending a private/course/class/workshop believed to be under the influence of alcohol, recreational drugs, being abusive, threatening, violent or behaving in anyway deemed unacceptable will be asked to leave immediately without financial compensation.
· Unfortunately we are not able to refund taster classes.
· If unable to attend a private session, at least 24 notice is required when cancelling. Sessions cancelled within this time will be forfeited without compensation.
· If unable to attend a booked class, at least 24 hours notice is required. Classes missed or cancelled within 24 hours will be forfeited without compensation.
· If unable to attend a workshop, at least 48 notice is required when cancelling. Workshops cancelled within this time will be forfeited without compensation.
· Transferal to a later workshop may be possible in some circumstances but this is not guaranteed. Workshops may be transferred to another individual if done with a minimum of 24 hours notice to Evolution Wellness and our written agreement given. The workshop must already have been paid in full and the new student/client must be prepared to sign the relevant legal documents.
· Courses are non-refundable unless cancelled 2 weeks prior to the course commencing, in which case you will receive a 75% refund. Courses missed or cancelled within 2 weeks will be forfeited without compensation. Transferal to a later course may be possible in some circumstances but this is not guaranteed. Courses may be transferred to another individual if done with a minimum of 24 hours notice to Evolution Wellness and our written agreement given. The course must already have been paid in full and the new student/client must be prepared to sign the relevant legal documents.
Special offer discounts only apply until midnight of the date shown.
Discount is only available for the next level course in a series . E.g completion of Meditation course: Level one, allows discount for Meditation course: Level 2.
A certificate will be provided once the first course is completed. The original certificate must be produced if requested to prove entitlement to discount.
When booking on for the next level course, to receive discount, the next course must be booked within the next two bookable course dates offered. After this period, the discount is considered void.
Information we ask to collect from you will be your personal contact details, medical history and an emergency contact. This is so we can contact you in case of class cancellation, so that we are aware of health issues that may possibly affect you in class (For example, with aromatherapy use, or when performing certain postures in meditation) These are needed for our insurance coverage and so that we can keep you safe and well during your time with us.
Personally identifiable information is kept secure in accordance with the data protection act 1998 and GDPR policies. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors have access to this information which is kept under double lock with very limited access. The only information we store electronically is your name and email address. We believe that it is safer to hold your details as hard copy to prevent details being accessed via hacking.
You have the right to request a copy of any information held about you, or request that your information is destroyed at any time.
From time to time, we take photos of classes/courses/workshops/events for promotional purposes and client/student keepsakes. You will be informed if this is the case and have the option to decline.
We always ask for direct permission to hold your email which we use for a monthly newsletter and very occasionally marketing. By filling out the subscription box on our website or selecting 'yes' when asked if you would like to subscribe on one of our forms when joining a class or course you are confirming your wish to receive these emails. All emails and newsletters can be opted out of at any time, as can a request be made to remove any or all information we hold about you.
Information published on our website is provided for the use of its visitors. Although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Evolution Wellness may alter the information on its website occasionally and shall have no liability arising from the use, by any party, of the information on this website.
Your data will NEVER be passed on or used for any other purpose than stated above.
Damage to equipment provided by Evolution Wellness may mean you are liable to pay for the full cost of replacing the item.
Evolution Wellness have the right to change timetables, schedules and/or instructor.
By viewing the website, attending a private session/class/course/workshop/taster/event you agree to fully release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Evolution Wellness, it’s heirs, assigns, employees and instructors, representatives, consultants and others associated with Evolution Wellness from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, emotional, psychological, financial or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented. Evolution Wellness strongly advises you seek professional advice as appropriate before making any health decision.
Whilst teachers, staff and instructors at Evolution Wellness undergo stringent training and/or hold relevant qualifications and insurance, their role is solely to inform and instruct on self-management techniques. We are not providing health or medical care, counselling or psychotherapy. If you require this, we can refer you on. We are unable to diagnose or cure any physical, mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. The information provided pertaining to your health or wellness, exercise, relationships, business/career choices, finances, or any other aspect of your life is not intended to be a substitute for the professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by your own medical provider or mental health provider.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact.