All other aspects of Evolution Wellness are about teaching you tools, skills and techniques for sustainable, long-term health and happiness but these can take time to learn so for those that are needing something faster-acting you may find binaural therapy (may also be known as sonic reset therapy) is what you are looking for!
What would it be like to live without the fear of anxiety or triggering a panic attack?
How would life be without the weight of constant mental battles?
Would it surprise you if you could achieve that in less than 12 sessions just by listening to a sound?
I invite you to read on and discover exactly how this works.
No medication involved!
No getting caught up in NHS waiting lists!
Don't have to go through months of talking therapies.
Faster results than you might expect!
User-led. You are in control!
The device works in a unique way in that it produces two sound frequencies that are self-tuned to create the perfect binaural sound for your brain waves. As always with anything offered through Evolution Wellness, this operates on well-established scientific principles based on the known frequencies of the brain.
Binural therapy works in a similar way to meditation but with much more highly targeted results. It's an attractive option if you were wishing to:
Avoid the side-effects of medication
Bypass lengthy referral waiting times for help
Not have to go through uncomfortable talking therapies with someone that can't relate
An alternative option for those who have not had success with treatments such as CBT, counselling, hypnotherapy, psychotherapy etc.
Achieve faster results than standard talking therapies
Feel more in control of the treatment
What is it?
This form of binural treatment uses a handheld device and headphones (No crazy wiring!) designed to safely and quickly stimulate brain plasticity via sound waves. It was originally developed in America for improving ADD/ADHD symptoms but clinical use revealed it to also be effective on most emotional issues, addictive urges, and even chronic pain. It was FDA-cleared in 2006 and has since been been used in over 400,000 clinical sessions in 18 countries. It's patented technology uses specially designed sound frequencies which the are listened to whilst performing a simple mental protocol.
Is it safe?
The device is recognised as safe and serious negative side effects have never been reported, even with extended use in clinical applications. It is cleared by and registered with the Food and drug administration. It does not require an EEG or other monitoring equipment as it is lead by user feeling as a feedback.
It cannot alter your personality or any other functions of your brain.
Who can use it?
This treatment can be used on a huge array of different emotional and mental issues including but not limited to, stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD/CPTSD, phobias, OCDs, cravings, some types of pain, insomnia, emotional release such as guilt and more. A full list is provided in the FAQs
For more information click below!
15 minute telephone consultation
Free (Book here)
£30 for up to 45 minutes*
Intensive treatment Binaural therapy
1 hour session: £60*
Initial assessment and 10 sessions: £500*
*Plus travel expenses if out of the office. Travel expenses are charged at 0.45p per mile
"I was tried this treatment due to an absolutely crippling episode of agrophobia. I've always suffered with it to varying degrees but recently it was so bad I couldn't leave the house to get food, let alone go to work!
I was incredibly skeptical about how this treatment could possibly work in less than 12 weeks by doing not much more than listening to a sound, especially when multiple other forms of therapy over the last 20 years had failed. It was only because I was in desperate need of something, anything that would work as quickly as possible that I agreed to try it.
By my 6th session I noticed a difference in the problem- I went out to a class with only mild anxiety. By my 10th session, the panic attacks, the anxiety, the fear, it just wasn't there anymore! I can't describe it but it's changed my life. " -A.N
Studies have shown this treatment to be effective in 80% of cases. The other 20% can be accounted for via tuning issues and difficulty with internal awareness. Please be aware that no therapist can offer a guarantee of a cure or improvement with any therapy. Please note I cannot provide a diagnosis, counselling, psychiatric or medical services. Referral to other practitioners and health care professionals can be made.